e-Janma Birth and Death Registration System
Government of Karnataka started the online portal for registration of birth and death. Through this online portal government keep the record of birth and death in the state, it also helps the common people to avail the death and birth certificate online without wasting time here and there. In this article we are going to explain all the details about e-janma web portal ,how to register for death and birth ,how to download the birth and death certificate in Karnataka etc.
- To provide birth certificate registration
- To provide birth certificate download certificate
- To provide death certificate registration
- To provide death certificate download certificate
- View of birth and death certificate
Services provided by E-Janma
- Birth reporting registration form
- Death reporting registration form
- Still birth reporting form
- Adoption form
- Birth/Death verification
- Application details
- Registration details
E-Janma Birth and Death Registration
To register on e janma web portal you need to search on google for the official website of E janma.
How do I register for Ejanma?
- Go to the dedicated official website of eJanMa – https://ejanma.karnataka.gov.in/
- On the website click on the forms option on the main menu.
- Click on the form which you want to fill the form of birth reporting, Adoption ,Death reporting, Still birth reporting etc.
- After clicking on that pdf form will open in front of you.
- Download the form and fill it and submit it through Village Accountants through Nada Kacheri.
- If the birth happens in the private hospital that it should be be reported to the respective registrar.
Details and important feature about https://ejanma.karnataka.gov.in/ web portal
- This web portal provide all the information related to the birth, death and still death all over in the state of Karnataka.
- Birth or death occurs in private hospital also have to register on this web portal for record.
- Birth and death in the rural area also got registered in eJanMa by village accountants through Nada kacheri at hobli level
- If the event of death and birth occurs in hospital it will be reported by the hospital to the registrar.
How can I get my birth certificate online in Karnataka?
- To get the birth certificate of Karnataka online you need to visit the sevasindhu web portal by searching it on google. You can also get it by click on download certificate option on the official website of e-JanMa.
How do I register a death certificate online?
- To register a death certificate of Karnataka online ,go to the ejanma web portal, then click on the form option ,death form pdf will open ,download it from there.