MYColes is the login portal for a coles group of company employees which is an Australian-based retail chain company. The portal gives it’s an employee login access to their account once they registered to the portal and created their login credentials. If you are looking for My Coles Login-login.colesgroup.com.au, then you are at the right spot.
In this post, you will know about the Mycoles login process, and how you can retrieve the login credentials like -username and password. Also, the company brief introduction and how it helps the people of Australia in providing retail-related products since 1914.
- 1 About Mycoles
- 2 How to login into Mycoles
- 3 How to retrieve the Login credentials – username and password of Mycoles
- 4 Mycoles Login -Details
- 5 FAQs
My coles is an official portal for employees working in Coles Group Limited. Coles has become the second largest retailer after its competitor Woolworths. The Coles Group started in 1914 – about 108 years ago By George Coles. Its first variety store started in Melbourn.
Many subsidies have been established now they are -Coles Supermarkets, Coles Online, Coles Liquor, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars, First Choice Liquor, and Coles Express.
How to login into Mycoles
To login into Mycoles, you need to authenticate your identity to the portal. For that firstly you need an account created online through the portal -where you need to create the username and password which will help you to log in and access your account.
You will have to search for mycoles in the browser- the official login page will open once you click on the official link. On the official login page, two empty boxes will be there for username and password.
If you have created the account and acquired the username and password, then enter the username in the first box and the password in the second empty box. And then click on the submit button. You will be logged in to your account and now you can view all the details provided by the HR department of the employee – like your salary slip, leave left, promotion details, performance details, etc.
Let’s dive into the pictorial step-by-step process to login into Mycoles portal.
- Visit this link given – https://login.colesgroup.com.au/nidp/saml2/sso?sid=0&option=credential
- The login page will open in front of you on the phone or laptop – whichever device you are using as shown below in the picture.
- You can clearly see the login page with the username and password option to be filled.
- Fill in the username and password you have created.
- Lastly, click on the Login option and you will be logged in to your account.
How to retrieve the Login credentials – username and password of Mycoles
If you want to login into your portal then you need both a username and password. If you forgot any of the credentials then you will not be able to access your account.
The portal has given the option to retrieve the forgotten username and forgot password. You will need either username, employee ID, and Date of birth to retrieve
How to retrieve Forgot the password of Mycoles
- Go to the login page by copying and pasting the link given in the google – https://login.colesgroup.com.au/nidp/saml2/sso?sid=0&option=credential
- The login page will be open on the interface.
- Click on the forgot password option below the box.
- The page will be open to retrieve the password.
- Enter the username, and click on the I’m not a robot.
- Enter your mycoles username to get started. You can find your username on the back of your mycoles card.
- Click on the continue option to retrieve the password.
How to retrieve the username of Mycoles
- Visit the https://login.colesgroup.com.au/nidp/saml2/sso?sid=0&option=credential copy and paste it into google to open the login page.
- The login page will open.
- Click on the forgot username option.
- The retrieving username page will open.
- Enter the Employee ID.
- Enter the DOB.
- Click on the continue option.
Mycoles Login -Details
|Mycoles Login||Click here|
|Mycoles Forgot password||Click here|
|Mycoles Forgot Username||Click here|
Q How to find the Username of Mycoles?
You can find your username on the backside of Your Mycoles Card
Q How to access mycoles login payslips
To access your Mycoles payslips by login into their account. Follow the guided steps given below.
1. Go to the Login page by clicking on the link given above.
2. Enter the username and password and access your account.
3. When you enter your account.
4. You can view your Payslips and download them for future reference.
Q Why mycoles login not working
If mycoles login not working then clear your browser cache and refresh the page. And again try to log in to your mycoles employee portal.