To login into an SSO account or employee self-service account for the first-time user you need to have a User ID – Email address or Global Person ID (GPID) and a password. This will give employees to access their account and view all the details that they can have in the MY VIEW account. In this post, you will get all the steps required to login into the employee self service portal or Pepsico Employee Login portal
Pepsico Employee Login – SSO LOGIN
- GO to the employee page of Pepsico
- Or directly go to this link- https://secure.mypepsico.com/associatesso/login
- The login page will open.
- Enter the User ID – Email address or Global Person ID (GPID)
- Enter the password.
- You will be logged in to your account.
Pepsico Employee Forgot password
- On the login page, there is an option to reset the password.
- Below the login page click on the forgot password option.
- The page for Pepsico Forgotten Password Reset will open
- Enter the user id and click on the next button to reset the password.
Pepsico Employee New user registration.
- Go to the login page of Pepsico and click on the new user registration option.
- The registration page will open.
- Then fill in the GPID number, and click on the next button.
- Then fill the personnel details to complete the registration process