If you are looking to login into State Farm’s www.statefarm.com-Insurance & Investment portal then you are at the right place. In this post, you will know the state farm login process in a step-by-step process. Also, you will know the Insurance and investment details in the post.
State farm is the largest auto insurance company in India stated in 1922 which is 100 years ago. Now the company is providing other insurance also to the users. State farm is headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois-United States having offices across the US. As of 2019, State farm has 57,672 employees.
State farm was founded by retired farmer George J. Mecherle as a financial service company such as insurance and mutual funds.
- 1 How to login into State farm
- 2 State Farm Insurance forgot the username and password
- 3 How to create on the State Farm Insurance portal
- 4 How to “get a Quote” for State Farm Insurance
- 5 How to pay the State farm Insurance bill
- 6 How to Get an insurance ID card from a state farm
- 7 How to claim an Auto loan on the State farm portal and other claims
- 8 How to track your insurance claim on the state farm insurance portal
- 9 FAQs
How to login into State farm
State farm insurance provides a login option to access your account dashboard by creating an account online and using a username and password. This process will give you authentication to your account and stop illegal activity through your account
The process of login into your account gives you details about the insurance service provided by State Farm log in. Follow the steps given below for State farm login.
- Go to the state farm Official portal that is – https://www.statefarm.com/
- The home page of state farm insurance will open by going to the link given above.
- On the home page click on the login option.
- The login page will open where you will need a username and password.
- Enter the username and password.
- Click on the login option.
State Farm Insurance forgot the username and password
State Farm Insurance has the option to retrieve forgot the username and password. Given below the instruction to receive the forgotten username and password.
- Go to the login page of State farm insurance.
- On the login page click on “Trouble logging in?”
- Then forgot the username and password page will open.
- Enter the phone number, date of birth, and email id
- And then Select how you would like to receive your user ID and password info- text or email.
- Then click on the submit option.
How to create on the State Farm Insurance portal
To acquire the username and password you need to create an account on the state farm insurance portal.
- Visit the login page on state farm – https://www.statefarm.com/
- By clicking on the login link on the home page and in the dropdown menu the login page will open.
- On the login page click on the “create an account” option.
- The page will open to create an account for registration.
- Enter the phone number, date of birth, email address, and claim number.
- And then click on the continue option.
How to “get a Quote” for State Farm Insurance
- Go to the state farm portal – https://www.statefarm.com/
- On the home page select the “Get a Quotes” option from the main menu.
- You click on the “Get a Quote” option and select the product type.
- Then select the ZIP code and click on the “Start a Quote” option.
- Or you can directly click on the “continue a quote” option.
- After that select the “Quote type” – Like Auto, homeowner, Renters, or other kinds of quotes.
- Click on the continue option.
- Answer a few questions so we can locate your quotes. From there, you can view details and pick up where you left off.
- Fill in the first name, last name, date of birth, and email address.
- Click on the find quotes option.
- You will get the State Farm Quote on the screen of the desired type you have selected.
How to pay the State farm Insurance bill
It’s very easy to pay state farm insurance bills online using the portal.
- Go to the home page of state farm insurance –
- On the home page go to the main menu and select the “pay a bill” option from the drop-down menu.
- The pay insurance bill page will open.
- Select the type of payment method- Pay using a phone number, policy number, account number, or Key code.
- Enter the number according to the selected payment method.
- Enter the ZIP code.
- Then click on the payment option.
- Enter the payment card details and amount to complete the process.
How to Get an insurance ID card from a state farm
To get the insurance ID card from state farm you will need your registered phone number, Date of birth.
- Visit the State farm insurance home page – https://www.statefarm.com
- On the home page select the Get Insurance ID card option in the drop-down menu
- The page will open to get the insurance id card.
- Enter the phone number and date of birth and click on the continue option.
- Fill in the policy number and type of policy.
- And Get an insurance ID for State farm.
How to claim an Auto loan on the State farm portal and other claims
- portal, follow the instruction given below:-
- Go to the state farm insurance portal.
- On the portal click on the claim option.
- The page will open to file a claim.
- Select from the type of claim you want to file-Auto, home, health, life, etc.
- If you have to claim an auto loan then you will need
- Date and time of the incident
- Vehicles involved
- Description of the incident
- Description of damages
- Location of incident
- Fill in the above information
- Click on the start a claim option.
How to track your insurance claim on the state farm insurance portal
- Go to the state farm insurance portal.
- On the home page click on the “claim option” in the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the “track your claim” option.
- To access your claim, we’ll need to know a little more about you.
- Create your account and login into your account.
- After login into your account, only you can track your claim.
Q1 How to file a claim on state farm Insurance?
– You can claim your insurance on the state farm insurance portal, follow the instruction given below:-
> Go to the state farm insurance portal.
> On the portal click on the claim option.
> The page will open to file a claim.
> Select from the type of claim you want to file-Auto, home, health, life, etc.
> If you have to claim then you will need some important information.
> Then click on the start a claim option.
Q2 Start farm Claim contact number
800-SF-CLAIM (800 732-5246)
Auto Glass Only claims – 888-624-4410
Health claims – 866-855-1212
Life claims – 877-292-0398
Q3 State farm pay insurance contact number
– 24/7 Phone line
Q4 State farm insurance Emergency road service
– 24/7 Phone line